Spotlight Speaker: Elizabeth Bagan, Fulton Gibbs Wellness
Elizabeth G. Bagan is a highly skilled Family and Emergency Nurse Practitioner. She is well regarded in the Jacksonville community earning numerous accolades for her quality and patient-centered care. She is active in the community, an established public speaker, mother of four, and in her previous life a Marine Mechanical Engineer.
After a devoted career serving in the Emergency Department, Elizabeth came to the realization that she was not treating health conditions but only putting temporary band-aids on life-long problems. A pivot was made to pursue a vocation in health promotion and disease prevention.
Elizabeth received her advanced degree in Nursing from Jacksonville University. Elizabeth is also a veteran and graduate of the US Merchant Marine Academy at Kings Point. Academy graduates abide by the motto “Acta Non Verba” – deeds not words and are leaders that exemplify the concept of service above self. Fulton and Gibbs Halls are the names of the two engineering buildings on campus. Fulton Gibbs Wellness is a nod and tribute to Elizabeth’s roots and alma mater.
Elizabeth enjoys travel, spending time with her family, football, and exercising. She also is involved in her church, children’s school, and president of the school advisory board.
She has traveled to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and Zanzibar.
Upcoming Spotlight Speakers
- May 20 – TBA
- June 3 – TBA
- June 17 – TBA
Previous Spotlight Speakers
- March 4 – Megan DeGance, JAXUSO
- February 19 – Maria C. Inoa, Full Potential Counseling
- February 5 – April Schoen, North Florida Financial
- January 15 – Snowden McFall, Fired Up! Professional Speaking and Corporate Training
- November 6 – Jean Watson, Sweet Repeats
- October 16 – Vincent Barone, College Funding Solutions
- October 2 – Dr. Kristy Harvell, Health By Design
- September 18 – Suny Caminero, MD, Cosmetic Gynecology and Aesthetics
- August 21 – Alyson Cannady, Owner, Skinny JAX
- August 7 – Dr. Lauren Cost, Revolution Chiropractic
$22 PWC members | $25 non-members
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON ON TUESDAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
After 12:00 p.m., the price is $27 for members at the door.
Have a dietary restriction or preference? Let us know when you register. We can only accommodate special meal requests for online ticket orders, not at the door.
Reservations are held until 11:45 a.m. Then we allow those on the wait list to use the empty seats. No refunds. If you are having problems with the payment process, please let us know in our contact form.
Being the spotlight speaker at the Professional Women’s Council luncheon was the best return on investment of any marketing dollars I have ever spent.
What a great opportunity to let over 70 women know more about my services. Getting your name out there and having people recognize you is such a big part of doing business in Jacksonville.
I had a great response from prospective clients and within two weeks had three new clients.
As a coach I recommend investing in the spotlight speaker spot to all my clients.
Spotlight Speaker Information
The Spotlight Speaker program gives PWC Members the opportunity to showcase their business to the PWC membership. All funds collected from this opportunity go directly to the PWC Grant Program.
- Five minutes to speak at the lunch meeting in front of 60-80 attendees
- Recognition in the related email marketing newsletters
- Recognition for a two-week period on the PWC website
- Display table dedicated to your company material
- Ability to exclusively place company material on all place settings at lunch tables
- The cost of the Spotlight Speaker is $100, it is inclusive of lunch & 50-50 raffle tickets
- Click here to pay. Dates will be assigned once payment is received.
- Once the date has been determined, please forward the following information to Dr. April Murdaugh at Murdaugh_April@NLGroupmail.com:
- Company Logo
- A short bio of the person who will be the Spotlight Speaker
- A brief informational paragraph, which will be used to introduce the speaker at the meeting
- Company URL
- Headshot of speaker
Join us at our next event!
If you’re looking to network and exchange business, the JAX Chamber’s Professional Women’s Council (PWC) is the council for you. PWC offers ample opportunities from networking and learning, to sharing ideas and exchanging business. Friendships and business relationships are at the heart of the membership.