Previous Spotlight Speakers
- April 21 – No Spotlight Speaker
- April 7 – Gretchen Kornutik,Suncoast Beach Vacations
- March 17 – Angela McKee, Innovative Property Solutions
- March 3 – Wendy Hughes, Hughes Group Jax with Keller Williams
- February 17 – Elizabeth Bagan APRN, Precision Medicine & Wellness
- February 3 – Stephen Freeman, Kairos Digital
- January 20 – Kia Wells-Urso, Founder of Men & Women In Business Showcase
- January 6 – Snowden McFall, Fired Up! Professional Speaking and Coaching
$22 PWC members
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON ON TUESDAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Have a dietary restriction or preference? Let us know when you register. We can only accommodate special meal requests for online ticket orders, not at the door.
Reservations are held until 11:45 a.m. Then we allow those on the waitlist to use the empty seats. No refunds. If you are having problems with the payment process, please let us know in our contact form.
Being the spotlight speaker at the Professional Women’s Council luncheon was the best return on investment of any marketing dollars I have ever spent.
What a great opportunity to let over 70 women know more about my services. Getting your name out there and having people recognize you is such a big part of doing business in Jacksonville.
I had a great response from prospective clients and within two weeks had three new clients.
As a coach I recommend investing in the spotlight speaker spot to all my clients.
Spotlight Speaker Information
The Spotlight Speaker program gives PWC Members the opportunity to showcase their business to the PWC membership. All funds collected from this opportunity go directly to the PWC Grant Program.
- Five minutes to speak at the lunch meeting in front of 60-80 attendees
- Recognition in the related email marketing newsletters
- Recognition for a two-week period on the PWC website
- Display table dedicated to your company material
- Ability to exclusively place company material on all place settings at lunch tables
- The cost of the Spotlight Speaker is $75
- Click here to pay. Dates will be assigned once payment is received.
- Once the date has been determined, please forward the following information to Gretchen Kornutik at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Company Logo
- A short bio of the person who will be the Spotlight Speaker
- A brief informational paragraph, which will be used to introduce the speaker at the meeting
- Company URL
- Headshot of speaker
Join us at our next event!
If you’re looking to network and exchange business, the JAX Chamber’s Professional Women’s Council (PWC) is the council for you. PWC offers ample opportunities from networking and learning, to sharing ideas and exchanging business. Friendships and business relationships are at the heart of the membership.