Why join the Professional Women’s Council?
The obvious reason is to be around other like-minded business people who are interested in doing business together. PWC is all that plus these exciting benefits:
- PWC Grant Application
- Opportunities to help the community
- Reduced lunch prices
- Participation in trade shows
- Opportunity to display your company material weekly on the information table
- Spotlight Speaker opportunities
Guests are welcome to attend. After two visits we do encourage you to join PWC and the JAX Chamber to continue attending events.
Want to join PWC?
First, in order to join PWC, you or your employer has to be a JAX Chamber member. If your employer is a Chamber member, you are entitled to the same benefits as the member business. Once your membership is set joining PWC is easy. The cost is just $35.
You can become a JAX Chamber member and a PWC member by:
- Completing your applications at the lunch meeting or
- Calling Alyssa Sharp, JAX Chamber Representative at 904-327-4641
- Send Alyssa an email at Alyssa.email@example.com
- If you’re a Chamber Member, add your PWC Membership online! Login to your MyJAXChamber account and select Update Council and Committee Membership link.
Join us at our next event!
If you’re looking to network and exchange business, the JAX Chamber’s Professional Women’s Council (PWC) is the council for you. PWC offers ample opportunities from networking and learning, to sharing ideas and exchanging business. Friendships and business relationships are at the heart of the membership.