Why join the Professional Women’s Council?
The obvious reason is to be around other like-minded business people who are interested in doing business together. PWC is all that plus these exciting benefits:
- PWC Grant Application
- Opportunities to help the community
- Reduced lunch prices
- Participation in trade shows
- Opportunity to display your company material weekly on the information table
- Spotlight Speaker opportunities
Want to join PWC?
First, in order to join PWC, you or your employer has to be a JAX Chamber member. If your employer is a Chamber member, you are entitled to the same benefits as the member business. Once your membership is set joining PWC is easy. The cost is just $35.
You can become a JAX Chamber member and a PWC member by:
- Completing your applications at the lunch meeting or
- Calling Alyssa Sharp, JAX Chamber Representative at 904-327-4641
- Send Alyssa an email at Alyssa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re a Chamber Member, add your PWC Membership online! Login to your MyJAXChamber account and select Update Council and Committee Membership link.
PWC Member video Spotlight
Put your business in the Spotlight with a video! PWC Member Spotlight videos will be recorded after our regular luncheon meetings by Christine McFaul. Videos will be published on the PWC Facebook page, and you will receive a copy for use on your social media pages and website.
Here are a few rules for the video:
- You must be a Chamber Member
- The video is 60 seconds filmed at the end of the PWC Meeting
- Cost is $100 and must be paid prior to filming at the event
- The video will be shared on our Facebook page to our 1,696 followers
Join us at our next event!
If you’re looking to network and exchange business, the JAX Chamber’s Professional Women’s Council (PWC) is the council for you. PWC offers ample opportunities from networking and learning, to sharing ideas and exchanging business. Friendships and business relationships are at the heart of the membership.