It’s PWC Grant time!
Each year the Professional Women’s Council awards numerous $500 Grants to our members. As a PWC member, you can apply to receive a grant to use in your business. It’s one more reason to join PWC! #PWCJAX
Please see below for grant application rules.
All PWC members are eligible to apply for a PWC Grant. The Grant application will be completed and submitted online. The actual Grants are awarded in December. Applications will be reviewed by the Grant Committee and recipients will be evaluated in the following areas:
- Involvement in PWC
- Regular attendance at PWC Meetings and other PWC Events
- Participation in PWC Community Projects
- Chamber Involvement by the member
Grants can be used for:
- Educational Purposes – workshops, seminars, etc.
- Marketing & Advertising of your business – signage, marketing materials, etc.
- Equipment and Technology – hardware, business software, etc.
- Finance and Accounting – QuickBooks software, etc.
Get more involved with PWC – the more you put in the more you will get out!
Contact Jean Watson for further inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
PWC Member, Cassandra Brown, recipient of a 2019 PWC Grant!
Online Application Coming Soon!
PWC GRANT RULES
- Grant applications may be submitted by any PWC member in good standing. (Good standing is defined as the applicant’s business registered with the JAX Chamber & PWC. At the time of application, membership must be current.)
- 3-month minimum PWC membership required from date of application.
- Only one grant application may be submitted per year per membership.
- Last year’s grant recipients are ineligible for consideration for this year.
- Grants may not be used for travel or accommodations.
- Grants cannot be applied for expenses already provided or covered by another source.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Grant Committee. Recipients will be judged in the following areas:
- Details of request
- Impact on the recipient and/or recipient’s business
- Does it help other JAX Chamber members (Buy Chamber)
- Involvement in PWC
- Attendance at PWC meetings and events
- Community involvement of the member
- JAX Chamber involvement of the member
- Charity work within the JAX Chamber and community
- If awarded a grant, you will be required to submit receipt(s) for proof of purchase by March of the following calendar year.
- Grant winners may be asked to serve on the Grant Committee the year following their award.
- Seminars, workshops, or other educational activities specifically related to an applicant’s PWC registered business or professional career development.
- Marketing/advertising your business (i.e. Ads, Signage, Promotions, Marketing Materials, etc.)
- Equipment or Technology (ex: Hardware or Business Software, etc.)
- Finance or Accounting (ex: CPA, Quickbooks software, etc.)